Saturday, October 01, 2005

So this is the first time I've ever made a blog. This is allllll new territory for me, and I hope I will remember to regulary update it.
So what can I say?
Well I'm 20 years old, not single at the moment. I work for insurance and I'm actually really enjoying it.
Like the most popular misconception, I always thought insurance companies were the bad guys and didn't like helping people out. Boy was I wrong. I've discovered that we that work at insurance companies are people too! We have bad days and good days. Sure there are some assholes there, but hey, there are assholes everywhere. I've lost count how many times a day I have to deal with some grumpy shit on the phone screaming at me like its all my fault. Sure I'm the one that was driving your car and drove it into the other person. Puh-lease, give me a break already and shut the hell up. And believe it or not, we do want to help.
Well I'm sure in the future I'll have some amusing stories to tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home